Always & Forever Wedding Officiant LLC

   (623) 326-6914

John & Sylvia  Fernandes

Sample Ceromony
Wording & Vows
Preferred Bridal Florist
Preferred Hair & Makeup
Frenquently Asked Questions
Marriage License

Our Services

At ALWAYS & FOREVER WEDDING OFFICIANT LLC, we provide a free consultation that covers the overview of the wedding ceremony process. The following are included in our services (except for the elopement/small wedding package):

- Officiating the wedding ceremony
- Providing a free 30-minute, in-person consultation, as well as unlimited telephone and email consultations to help personalize the wedding ceremony
- Adding traditions that reflect your spiritual or cultural background to the ceremony, if you desire
- Providing a standard language or personalizing the wedding ceremony wording
- Traveling to and performing your ceremony at the venue of your choice

Signing and filing your marriage license
Elopement/Civil Wedding Package Starting at $89.99 (No More Than 8 People, Including the Couple)
This package includes the signing of the wedding license and a brief ceremony if requested at our location (additional cost if at a location of your choice). Witnesses can be provided if needed for a minimal fee.
Wedding Package Starting at $175

You can decide whether you want to go with a more traditional or a more personalized ceremony. We will provide you with a questionnaire to fill out ahead of our meeting. If requested, we will include, as part of the wedding ceremony, any or all of the following features:

- Sand Ceremony
- Lasso
- Coin
- Unity Candle
- Other Cultural/Traditional or Nontraditional Practices

Please note that you must provide supplies for these additional features.

Forms and Resources
To get started, please download the following documents that applies to you:

- Marriage License Information
- Wedding Ceremony Agreement
- Elopement/Civil Wedding Agreement

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q: Do you officiate last minute weddings or elopements?
A: Yes. If an officiant is available, we can meet at our home office in Glendale, Arizona on Sunday -Thursday except on Wednesdays from 8:00 AM – 7:00 PM, and Friday and Saturday from 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM. If you do not have witnesses, we will provide them for a small fee. We also will travel to your location on the west side if you have the witnesses. However, if we need to go to the location and you have no witnesses, we would need at least a 24-hour notice.

Q: Can I personalize my ceremony?
A: Yes, we will work with you on this.

Q: Do you have a sample wording for the ceremony to use or work off?
We have standard ceremony samples that can be used or personalized

Q: Do you have a backup in case the officiant cannot make it?
A: Yes.

Q: Where do I go to get our Arizona marriage license?
A: You can get it from the Clerk of Maricopa County Superior Court. Go to to find the nearest location to you.

Q: How much is the fee for the marriage license?
A: The marriage license fee is $76.

Q: Do both parties have to be present to obtain the marriage license?
A: Both parties must be present to obtain a marriage license. Each individual is required to provide a valid government-issued photo I.D., such as a driver's license, passport, etc. to show proof of age and confirm identity. NOTE: a Matricula Consular I.D. card is not an acceptable form of identification for any type of marriage license to be issued.

Q: If one of the parties or both parties are divorced, will a divorced decree be required to be submitted for the wedding license?
A: A copy of a divorce decree is not required.

Q: When do I receive the marriage license after we apply and pay for it?
A: You will receive your marriage license on the same day you apply for the license.

Q: How long or soon do the couple have to get married after the couple obtains the marriage license?
A: The couple can be married on the same day if you have made arrangements with an officiator of your choice to perform the ceremony. However, the couple has up to one (1) year from the date the marriage license was issued to get married, as the license expires one (1) year from the date of purchase.

Q: Can I get married before I receive a marriage license?
A: A marriage license must be issued prior to the ceremony taking place, signed at the completion of the ceremony, and returned by the officiator not more than 30 days after the ceremony has taken place in order for the license to be recorded.

Q: Who must sign the marriage license for the marriage to become legal?
A: The top and bottom half of the marriage license must be signed by two witnesses and the ALWAYS & FOREVER WEDDING OFFICIANT LLC officiator.

Q: Who is responsible for returning the bottom half of the marriage license to the clerk of the Superior Court?
A: The ALWAYS & FOREVER WEDDING OFFICIANT LLC officiator will, after the ceremony has taken place, mail the marriage license in for the license to be recorded.

Q: What is the waiting period in Arizona after you receive the marriage license?
A: There is no waiting period in Arizona. Marriage can take place the same day the marriage license is received.

Q: What is the residency requirement for Maricopa County?
A: You do not have to be a resident of Arizona.

Q: Are blood tests required to get married in Arizona?
A: No, the State of Arizona does not require a blood test.

Q: Can I obtain a marriage license if I am under the age of 18?
A: If you are under the age of 18, you must either have a notarized parental Clerk’s Office consent form or have your parent(s) accompany you, present the proper identification, and sign the parental consent form in front of the clerk issuing your license.
If you are age 16-17, a certified copy of your birth certificate and one of the following government-issued picture I.D.s is required: a) current driver’s license; b) state or military I.D. card; c) current passport; d) or other government-issued picture I.D.
If you are aged 15 or under, you must also have a court order. To obtain a court order, you must contact the Conciliation Court at 602-506-3296.

Q: When can I obtain a copy of a certified copy of the marriage license?
A: After the bottom portion of the license has been returned and recorded, a certified copy can be requested and mailed to you for an additional $34.50 payable at the time you apply for the license or any time afterward, or $27.50 if you provide a business-size, self-addressed stamped envelope at the time of your request.

Q: How do I change my name?
A: After you receive a copy of the certified copy from the Clerk of the Superior Court, go first to the Social Security office to get your social security number name changed. If you are working, also tell your employer.

In order to get a correct social security card, you will need to provide documentation that proves you are a US citizen, legal name change, and your identity. All documents must be either originals or copies certified by the issuing agency.

The social security office will not accept photocopies, notarized copies of documents, or receipts showing you applied for the document. Social Security may use one document for two purposes, such as using your US passport as proof of both citizenship and identity.

However, you are still required to provide at least two separate documents. This page assumes you are an adult and a US citizen.

You are required by law to notify MVD of a name or address change within 10 days. We are required to verify your Social Security number before your record can be updated, therefore, you must first contact the Social Security Administration online or at 800-772-1213 for information on how to change your name on their records.

After you have changed your name with SSA, wait two days for their computer system to be updated. You should then visit an MVD office to present identification in both your new and previous names. This must be an original or certified copy (must be certified by the issuing agency) of one of these documents:
- Marriage Certificate/License
- Divorce Decree
- Certificate of Citizenship/Naturalization
- Court Order

Q: Is pre-material counseling required?
A: Although not a bad idea, counseling is not required and should be done by a licensed professional, not an officiant.

Q: What type of payment do you accept?
A: We accept cash, check, Visa, MasterCard, and PayPal.


This website is created and hosted by's Site Builder.